Attend The Awards
The East Midlands Charity Awards 2020 will be held on Friday 26th June 2020 at Crowne Plaza Nottingham.
The evening will consist of a welcoming drinks reception with entertainment, a formal three-course dinner, and the main event – the awards!
Standard Charity Tickets
General Admission - Non Charities
- 18:30 - Red Carpet
- 18:30 - Drinks Reception (The night will begin with a champagne reception, providing the perfect environment to meet and greet your guests and network).
- 19:15 - Make your way to the Royal Suite
- 19:30 - Welcome Speech (By the founder of EMCA)
- 19:40 - Dinner is served (A three course dinner will be served with entertainment).
- 21:00 - Awards Presentation by the Host (The 2020 East Midlands Charity Awards).
- 22:30 - Celebration
- 23:59 - Close
Our celebration evening is the perfect opportunity to bring together patrons, volunteers and colleagues for a fun and rewarding event.
Tickets Now on Sale
All shortlisted organisations are expected to be represented by at least 3 members of the team. Secure your place early to avoid disappointment.
If you require an Invoice please email us.
Note: We are unable to offer complementary tickets to finalists; we hope in future to offer this when the event is more established with sponsors to cover the event costs.
For further enquiries, see Frequently Asked Questions