Attend The Awards
The East Midlands Charity Awards 2019 will be held on Thursday 27th June 2019 at the prestigious Crowne Plaza, Nottingham, with complimentary parking for all attendees.
The evening will consist of a welcoming drinks reception with entertainment, a formal three-course dinner, and the main event – the awards!
Early Bird Charity Tickets (Available until May 10th) - V:Expo 2019 Attendees Rate £55 until May 10th – After Full rate
Standard Charity Tickets
General Admission - Non Charities
- check this site out 18:30 - Red Carpet
- buy modafinil uk cheap 18:30 - Drinks Reception (The night will begin with a champagne reception, providing the perfect environment to meet and greet your guests and network).
- 19:15 - Make your way to the Royal Suite
- 19:30 - Welcome Speech (By the founder of EMCA)
- 19:40 - Dinner is served (A three course dinner will be served with entertainment).
- 21:00 - Awards Presentation by the Host (The 2019 East Midlands Charity Awards).
- 22:30 - Celebration
- 23:59 - Close
Our celebration evening is the perfect opportunity to bring together patrons, volunteers and colleagues for a fun and rewarding event.
Tickets Now on Sale
All shortlisted organisations are expected to be represented by at least 3 members of the team. Secure your place early to avoid disappointment.
If you require an Invoice please email us.
Note: We are unable to offer complementary tickets to finalists; we hope in future to offer this when the event is more established with sponsors to cover the event costs. We have discounted rates available until May 10th
For further enquiries, see Frequently Asked Questions